Experienced, MCS-accredited biomass boiler installers for homes, businesses and farms
At Lime-Circle, we’re really passionate about helping people like you make money, take control of your energy bills and generate clean, green, reliable heat.
Our friendly, professional team of renewable energy experts are based in Nottingham but work all over the Midlands, the North and East Anglia. Whether you’re looking for a biomass boiler installation, a Combined Heat & Power (CHP) plant or quality wood chip supply, we’ve got the technical know-how, formal qualifications, proven track record and enthusiasm to help.
- Innovative biomass boiler system design We pride ourselves on our considered approach to heating system design – time and again, it’s the thoughtful, bespoke way we approach each job that ultimately helps us win work.
- Our service sets us apart We take care of our clients. We have high standards and treat others the way we expect to be treated ourselves.
- Quality is our number one priority All installations are carried out by friendly, fully trained professionals following a full structural survey.
- No sub-contractors means a hassle-free installation Most renewable heating installers will sub-contract the electrical or building work – we keep everything in house, so you get a better, quicker and neater fit, without waiting on different tradesmen to co-ordinate their diaries.
- Our accreditation means you can earn money Because we are MCS-accredited, our wood-fuelled biomass boilers and solar thermal systems qualify for the Renewable Heat Incentive (both the domestic RHI and the commercial RHI).
- Full support applying for the RHI We’ll help and advise you and can even complete the paperwork on your behalf.
- Our MD has a degree-level building qualification So as well as having an in-depth understanding of renewable technologies, he also has the practical and structural skills needed to ensure a professional, quality installation.
- We don’t stand still We’re constantly exploring new technologies – we’re looking to add wind and water technologies to our portfolio very soon – and we make sure our team receives regular refresher training.
Why biomass boilers?
When Lime-Circle first started out, we offered a full suite of renewable energy solutions. Indeed, we’re still fully trained and accredited to install solar PV systems and air and ground sourced heat pumps, and we regularly install solar thermal systems alongside biomass boilers. However, over the last few years we’ve poured all our time and energy into biomass boiler installations – quite simply because we enjoy working with, and fully endorse, the technology.
Managing Director Chris Messom – pictured – has always been passionate about the environment and countryside management, having studied Earth Sciences for his first degree. One of his personal interests is in the rural economy and creating sustainable ways for responsible rural custodianship to pay for itself. By creating a demand for wood fuel, biomass boilers do just that, reawakening Britain’s neglected woods and driving woodland creation programmes. As the saying goes, ‘The wood that pays is the wood that stays’… The fact that businesses and homeowners are incentivised to install the technology is the cherry on the cake – everybody wins.