Why choose Lime-Circle to install your biomass boiler?
If we are honest – and we are – most of the savings your business can make switching to a biomass boiler are available from the government, so why choose Lime-Circle to install yours?
- We are fully accredited by the MCS to install technologies that provide heat by renewable sources
- We have kind of skills and knowledge that only come from experience – we pride ourselves on our innovative approach to biomass system design. Take a look out our Biomass for business case studies to read about some of our installations.
- Free, no-obligation assessment and quote – we offer straight-talking, friendly advice from day one to help you make your mind up.
- As much of our time as you need – we take care to fully explain both the technology and the potential savings you can achieve from your premises.
- Complete design and installation service Because we’re fully trained and accredited plumbers and electricians, and experienced builders, all elements of the installation can be carried out by us and you won’t be passed from pillar to post relying on different trades.
- Rapid, flexible call out service.
- Full support making your RHI application – we can even do it for you if you like.
- Free heating system check after one year, with ongoing support as and when.
While the lifetime earnings speak for themselves, we know that the upfront investment in a biomass boiler means that businesses need to think carefully about it and do their research – but there’s no need to do it all yourself.
Our friendly, MCS-accredited biomass experts are here to help, so get in touch now. Call 0115 952 0263 or 07890 022002, or get in touch using our contact form – we’d love to hear from you.