All our solar thermal installations are overseen by Government-assessed engineers
Using the heat from the sun to heat up the hot water in your property is a cost-effective way to cut your carbon footprint and your energy bills and earn money in government incentives – introducing Lime-Circle’s solar thermal systems…
- Cut your home’s carbon footprint – a solar thermal installation will reduce your home’s carbon emissions by up to half a tonne every year.
- Don’t just save money – earn it too As well as saving money on the cost of heating your home’s water, your MCS-accredited solar thermal system will generate an income for you thanks to the government’s Renewable Heat Incentive. Visit our Save with solar thermal page to see what this means for your home or business.
- No fuss and low maintenance Solar thermal systems work alongside your current hot water arrangements and require little or no maintenance beyond inexpensively replacing the solar fluid every 5 years or so.
- We don’t use sub-contractors Unlike many other solar thermal installers, we don’t sub-contract the electrical or gas work – we employ our own certified Part P electricians. This makes it much easier for us to guarantee the quality of your solar thermal installation and means you get a better, quicker and neater job.
- Free solar aftercare service We’re one of the few installers to come back to your house after the first year, to clean your solar thermal panels and check the mountings and electric systems.
- Add £10k to the value of your home – according to a recent MORI survey, solar thermal installations typically add £10,000 to the value of a home.
To find out more about our solar thermal installation services, talk to one of our eco energy experts on 0115 952 0263 or 07890 022002, or get in touch using our contact form.