Innovative biomass system design for farmers and growers
Lime-Circle is one of the Midlands and the North’s leading installers of wood fuelled heating systems for farmers and growers. With our expert team on your side, you can create a guaranteed income stream for your farm that could be as much as £19,644 a year, every year for 20 years. We offer a rapid response call-out service and can maintain and service your biomass boiler for you, and also supply quality, high calorie wood chip at very competitive contract prices.
This end-to-end service, coupled with our wealth of experience, means you can rely on us to take care of all your farm’s heat requirements. Call 0115 952 0263 or 07890 022002, or get in touch via our contact form – we’d love to help you find out how much you could earn from biomass.
No two biomass systems are the same
We pride ourselves on our thoughtful and innovative approach to biomass heating design. Because we really understand farms and farming, our biomass systems are truly fit for purpose. It’s an art as much as a science, something that only comes from experience, and it’s what tends to set our proposals apart from other installers when competing for work.
Why choose Lime-Circle to install your farm’s biomass boiler?
- We’re experts in agricultural system design – our innovative systems heat buildings, dry grain, washdown dairies and maintain low humidity poultry sheds across the Midlands and North East.
- Multi-fuel or pellet? The right type of biomass boiler for you and your farm depends on many things – right from the first free, no-obligation meeting, we’ll take the time to get under the skin of your business to recommend the right system for you.
- Professional installation by MCS-accredited fitters with all plumbing, electrical and building work carried out by one experienced, qualified team.
- Service that’s second to none – we pride ourselves on the personal attention we give to all our clients.
- Full support applying for RHI payments – we can even do it on your behalf.
- Free remote monitoring and system adjustment for smart boilers – we’ll help you make sure your biomass boiler is always running at peak levels of performance.
- Rapid response call-out service and on-going support in the unlikely event anything goes wrong.
- Free system check and tune-up after the first year.
- References available on request.
Fully trained ETA fitters for your peace of mind
We only install products we believe in. The RHI is linked to the boiler itself, not your farm, so if yours needs to be replaced part-way through your 20-year RHI agreement, that agreement is scrapped. Your new biomass system will be eligible for payments at the rate that applies at the time of installation, which is likely to be less.
For this reason, it’s false economy to install a cheap biomass boiler that’s unlikely to go the distance, which is why we recommend quality boilers we know you can trust, like those made by ETA.
- Preparing Hawton Farm for a 6-figure income stream
- How a district heating system for College Farm earns £10k+ a year
- Improving an inefficient bale burning biomass set up for a farm in Nottinghamshire
- Bale, pellet or multi-fuel? The different types of biomass boiler explained…
- Everything you need to know about the commercial Renewable Heat Incentive (RHI)